Triple-A IEECP partners will participate, representing the Triple-A project in the “Workshop on energy efficiency in the cold chain of the food and beverage sector“ organized by the H2020 project IECCE.
The workshop is focused around the following topics:
• the urgency of energy savings in the refrigeration and cold chain of the food and drink sector.
• the design of an energy management system and the role of energy performance indicators.
• best practices for energy saving in the cooling and cold chain.
• the way in which investments in energy saving can be financially weighed up and financed.
• the possibilities of using life cycle analysis in the cooling and cold chain.
• the non energy benefits of energy savings in the chain.
Read more and register here!