GIZ and INZEB are organising on Thursday 29 October at 14.00 the online event “Smart & Energy Efficient Buildings”. The perspectives and the frame for smart and energy-efficient buildings in Europe, as well as the strategies, policies, and technology developments in Greece, are the main topics to be presented and discussed during the event. The discussion will join representatives from the European Parliament, the European Commission, the Ministry of Environment and Energy, the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, and the National Technical University of Athens.
Triple-A coordinator, Assoc. Professor Haris Doukas (NTUA) will make a presentation with the title “Modular Big Data Applications for Holistic Energy Services in Buildings” so as to promote Triple-A opportunities in the building sector.
The agenda, the registration link as well as other useful information are available here.
Agenda: Smart & Energy Efficient Buildings
- 14.00 Welcoming remarks by Ulrich Laumanns, Project Manager, GIZ and Alice Corovessi, Managing Director, INZEB
- 14.15 Maria Spyraki, MEP, EPP
“Perspectives for smart and energy-efficient buildings in Europe”
- 14.30 Dimitris Athanasiou, DG Energy, European Commission
“The EU framework for smart and energy-efficient buildings“
- 14.45 Antonis Marinos, Head of Office, Secretariat General for Energy and Mineral Resources, Ministry of Environment and Energy
“Strategies and policies for smart and efficient buildings in Greece”
- 15.00 Prof Agis Papadopoulos, Professor of Energy Systems, Aristotle University Thessaloniki
“Technology developments in the field of smart and efficient buildings”
- 15.15 Dr Haris Doukas, National Technical University of Athens
“Modular Big Data Applications for Holistic Energy Services in Buildings”
- 15.30 Q&A and discussion
- 16.00 End of the workshop