ΙΝΖΕΒ and The Hellenic-Dutch Association of Commerce and Industry are organising the online event "The Value of Energy Management Practices in the Business Sector” on Thursday 15 October 2020 at 14.00. The event will present and discuss the developments and the benefits of an effective Energy Management System (EnMS) within the organisational structures. The event will be held in the Greek language.
Triple-A coordinator, Assoc. Professor Haris Doukas (NTUA) will make a presentation with the title “Opportunities and Threats towards a Sustainable Transition of the Industrial Sector” so as to promote Triple-A opportunities in the industrial sector.
Agenda: The Value of Energy Management Practices in the Business Sector
- 14.00 Welcome by Alice Corovessi, Managing Director, INZEB and George Arcadis, Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of The Hellenic-Dutch Association of Commerce and Industry (HeDA), Country Executive, ABN AMRO Bank NV Athens Branch
- 14.10 Dr Haris Doukas, Assoc. Professor NTUA
“Opportunities and Threats towards a Sustainable Transition of the Industrial Sector” here.
- 14.25 Dr Alexandra Papadopoulou, Chemical Engineer, NTUA, CEA-I
“Energy Management Systems: Current status and benefits”
- 14.40 Alice Corovessi, Managing Director INZEB
- 14.55 Giannis Tsonis, Technical Operations Director, AΒ Vassilopoulos
“Energy Management in AB Vassilopoulos”
- 15.10 Discussion – Q&A
- 15.30 End of online event