Triple-A has established a synergy with Energy as a Service project.
The Efficiency as a Service (EaaS) project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and focuses on mainstreaming an innovative and disruptive business financing scheme and aims to increase and accelerate the adoption of energy efficient technologies by SMEs in the EU. The EaaS proposes a programme which aims to develop and deploy a new business model and financial structure that will enable and facilitate the market transition and adoption to energy efficient equipment-as-a-service. The EaaS financing scheme has two main components:
- The mainstreaming of the energy efficiency servitisation financial model to facilitate the access of SME to smart, high-energy efficient technologies, and
- The standardisation of a financing structure that allows the technology provider to capitalise and access competitive financing and reduce their investment risks.
Download the EaaS material below and more about project objectives and activities.
- EaaS factsheet for clients
- EaaS factsheet for technology providers
- EaaS tools
- Consortium partners - BASE (Coordinator), Agoria (Belgium), Anese (Spain), InnoEnergy (The Netherlands).